Paddle Boarding & Unstable Unicorns

Monday, Monday...

We headed down to the water with 2 paddle boards, a single canoe and some snorkel gear and made it a beautiful morning in the water. Kyle and I were on the paddle boards and Lauren in the canoe, we made our way through the water.
Paddle boarding in the ocean is a whole lot different than in the ocean, but what a joy it was! We came across some turtles coming up for air. They weren't even phased at how close we were to them in the water. What remarkable creatures.

I came up for air after snorkeling to see more of the turtles and jumped on my board just in time for Lauren to capture me in my true essence
Wading in the water, I was in disbelief of how calm the water was and how beautiful this island really is. I thought about life and love and all I have learned along my journey. I thought about my friendships and what goes into them. Today I can show up; today I can be present; today I can show those around me they and their time are important to me; today I can be me. I love that. I mean think about it. Think about the relationships in your life and how you are contributing to their life. What are you bringing to them. How are you being of service to better their lives.

Are you influencing or are you toxifying? Are you preoccupied with your own priorities that you aren't taking the time to understand? Are you aware of your actions and intentions or are you on your own agenda? Observe and reflect.


Did I just spot check you? Good. I spot checked myself as well.

After paddle boarding we headed for lunch at a local place called Moku Roots, which by the way I think is now my favorite place ever. It's a vegan restaurant and even their straws are made out of papaya. I love that.

The evening was well spent playing unstable unicorns. A card game I still have no idea the concept of except you need all the unicorns to win. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road to Hana

Motorcycle Poker Run

Waihe'e Ridge Trail