Kihei

Sometimes slowing down and doing nothing is the best medicine and that's what I did today. I sat on a beach in Kihei all day.

The tide came in and the tide went out and then came back in again. The wind swept up and the umbrella flipped inside out and then all was right side again. These patterns continued throughout the day. The water was beautiful and felt just the same. It was a measly 85°, shucks.
I can see the attraction of everyone coming here. The water is so blue, the sand is perfectly soft. This trip has really played an important role in my life. What it is, I'm not sure of yet, but there is a transition taking place internally. Maybe its just weeks away from another annual reflection, I'm not sure, but more will be revealed.
After the beach I had a pineapple, strawberry and coconut shaved ice and let me tell you it was absolutely delicious. It could have been a result of being in the sun all day, but I'm not going to analyze that one.
I finished the night with a beautiful walk and watching the cloud cover over Iao Valley to my left and the harbor to my right. It's a beautiful night. It's so odd to me there really isn't a whole lot of temperature changes here, but I'm gonna roll with it. Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Road to Hana

Motorcycle Poker Run

Waihe'e Ridge Trail